Broadest Coverage At The Most Competitive Price
Agreed Value Insurance vs. Actual Cash Value Insurance
Enjoy all your charter boat has to offer with peace of mind when you’ve properly protected your investment through insurance. Whether your damage is small or a total loss, our agency can help you find coverage that protects your investment. The two most common options...
How Commercial Umbrella Insurance Can Benefit Your Business
A business can face many liabilities through the years, so it’s important to protect your assets through insurance. In some cases, however, a lawsuit can go beyond the limits of your current insurance plan. When that happens, the owner is stuck paying out-of-pocket...
Insurance for Commercial Vehicles
Just like your personal car, vehicles used for business operation should be protected by an insurance policy. There’s a lot of risks involved with driving, and people are just as likely to get into an accident while driving a company-owned car. Or, in some cases,...
General vs. Professional liability: What Does Your Business Need?
If you own a business, then you know how important it is to protect your assets from the threat of liabilities. Luckily, securing an insurance policy covers a lot of those worries so you have peace of mind as you grow your brand. However, it can be confusing to know...
Isn’t Workers’ Comp Just Health Insurance?
If you’re thinking of starting a business or looking to review your current coverage, it’s a great idea to look at worker’s comp. In many states it’s a mandatory coverage. However, as a business owner, it doesn’t have to empty your wallet. There are several different...
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN INDEPENDENT AGENT
- An independent agent is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties who gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies
- Assists you when you have a claim and is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs
- Is a “value hunter,” who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
The Right Choice
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most important job!