Broadest Coverage At The Most Competitive Price
WHY CHOOSE AN INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENT
There are several ways to buy insurance, and you may not realize the benefits an independent agent can provide. For example, independent agents represent, on average, eight different insurance carriers and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
Bill Burns, Owner of Burns Insurance Agency, knows customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent’s most important job!
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN INDEPENDENT AGENT
- An independent agent is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties who gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies
- Assists you when you have a claim and is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs
- Is a “value hunter,” who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
Coverage for businesses for protection against potential losses through unforeseen circumstances like theft, liability, property damage, and for coverage in the event of an interruption of business or injured employees.
Personal lines insurance is insurance that is offered to individuals and families rather than organizations and businesses. The most common types of personal line insurance are property and casualty insurance, which includes automobile, homeowner and renters insurance. The rates of insurance vary depending…
The Right Choice
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most important job!